FFXII: How to Level Up 10-20ish Quickly *SPOILER*
Okay, so, don’t read this if you don’t want to read a spoiler. 😀
If you’re looking for a quick place to level up without dealing with the storyline… in other words, if the Judge on the Dreadnaught Leviathan is kicking your butt… give this a try.
1. I use Vann, Basch, and Ashe as my primary characters, you can use most any… I do recommend leveling Fran and Baltisar (you’ll need them later… I made this mistake and didn’t).
2. Equip the following Gambits:
- Vann – (party leader) – On nearest foe -> Steal (he’ll normally get potions)
- Basch – On party leader’s target -> Attack
- Ashe – If member’s health > 60% -> Use potion / On party leader’s target -> Attack
3. Find and stand in an alert beam. 🙂
You’ll want to watch it for a bit to verify your levels are even high enough. Level 10ish and higher can survive quite well. If it gets bad, add additional gambits to Vann and Basch to heal as well.
You’ll also gain a crazy amount of LPs and items during this period. One thing to watch out for–the Magus can blind and poison you. Blind means you’re not attacking or hitting… thus the mobs will build up and you’ll die. So be careful.
It’s not a guarantee, but it can make the Judge a bit easier… Aero won’t one shot you at 17. LOL.